Apple iPhone 4 smartphone to the latest iOS 5 and things went easily as they did last moment, through the process taking less than thirty minutes; though there are a few things to tolerate in mind to reduce possible issues.
(1) Make confident you have previously installed iTunes 10.5 prior to updating your phone and that you have already restarted your mechanism as prompted by the Apple request. Breakdown to do so could cause umpteen issues for the update procedure.
(2) Plug your iPhone via USB to your computer and if you are using a laptop make certain you have sufficient juice so that the computer doesn’t freeze or power failure during the installation. If not, after that shut down everything and restart your computer and replicate the steps.
(3) Once your device has been identified, click on the suitable icon and the “make sure for an update” button, which will begin the installation procedure. Note that if you use your device on numerous computers, you will need to execute the update on your MAIN computer, the one where syncs are carried out.
(4) The rest is only a substance of pressing a few more buttons to corroborate the installation and the procedure should go on mechanically. Do not obstruct with your iPhone or iTunes during that time or the synchronization procedure might be cancelled. Your device will be restarted some times.
(5) Please be enduring. Apple says that the entire process could take providing one hour to be completed. There are reports that things did not go down as well for some users coverage that iOS had bricked their iPhone.